Ways to Effectively Fuel Your Inbound Marketing Strategy.
Email marketing is one of the most dynamic ways you can gain, grow, and sell to an audience. You bring in people who are interested in your product and business and then can leverage that into creating both a community and a place where you can grow the revenue of your business. Join us as we explore more about email marketing and, ultimately, your inbound marketing strategy.
What is Email Marketing?
Did you know that over 332 billion emails are sent and received each day? Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which allows businesses to communicate directly to their customers via email. It can be used to promote a product or service or build customer loyalty and brand awareness. It is a highly profitable form of marketing, and recent statistics show that for every $1 you spend on marketing, you should expect about $42 dollars back in revenue.
The Importance of Email Marketing
Email marketing is an important part of any inbound marketing strategy. It helps to build relationships with your customers, keep them informed and engaged, and of course, drive sales. With the right strategy and tactics, you can use email marketing to increase traffic to your website, generate leads, and build loyalty with your customers.
Email marketing can be used to reach a wide range of customers, from those who have just signed up for your newsletter to those who have been loyal for years. You can craft these campaigns around segments of like-minded people to ensure that you are providing the most relevant content to each customer group.
Additionally, by leveraging automated email sequences and personalization features, you can make sure that each message is tailored to the individual recipient’s needs and interests. With the right approach, email marketing can be used to deepen your relationship with customers and increase your sales.
How to Integrate With Online Marketing?
Email marketing is cheap, and it works! But it can be even more effective when you integrate it with your other online marketing efforts. Here are some ways to integrate email with your other online marketing:
1. Run an Email Campaign to Capture Your Audience’s Attention. If you’re new to online marketing, you’ll want your first campaign to get people’s attention and teach them a little bit about your company. This will help you build your audience and get a jump-start on your email list. This can be done through a beautifully crafted welcome sequence.
2. Use Social Media to Promote Your Email Marketing Campaigns. Social media is a great way to promote your email campaigns because you can share links directly from your social media profiles. This will drive more traffic to your emails, increase your click-through rate, and give you more opportunities for conversions.
3. Create an Email Newsletter An email newsletter is a great non-sales way to keep in touch with your audience and build trust with them over time. When you send an email newsletter, it feels like you’re giving them a gift — and they’ll be much more likely to sign up for future emails, visit your website, and make a purchase from you.
4. Measure Your Results. The most important thing is to measure the results of your efforts so you know what works and what doesn’t work. Email marketing software can track the results of each email campaign to give you vital info on which emails are performing the best and which ones need improvement.
Building Your Email List
One of the biggest battles with creating your inbound marketing strategy is getting people signed up in the first place. Here are some ideas on how to get them enrolled on your email list:
- Add an email subscription form to your website.
- Ask for an email address when customers purchase something.
- Include a link to signup in your printed material (brochures, pamphlets, business cards, etc)
- Use social media to promote your emails and ask people to subscribe
- Offer free content in exchange for an email address (e.g., free monthly newsletter)
- Offer discounts or free products in exchange for an email address (e.g., 10% off if you sign up for our newsletter)
How to Use Email Marketing to Generate Leads
Email Marketing is a very effective way to generate leads and sales. There are many ways in which you can use email marketing to your advantage. Here are some of the best email marketing practices you can implement:
1. Develop a marketing automation system. When you have a well-defined list of contacts and when you have an automated process to nurture these contacts, you can experience growth at an exponential rate. The key is to identify the right marketing automation platform for your business and then develop an email marketing strategy that will help grow your business.
2. Don’t forget about mobile. This is where you can interact with the next generation and meet them where they are.
3. Always send a thank you email after every meeting or appointment. This will go a long way in endearing you to your customers.
4. Send out a weekly newsletter with links to interesting content and updates on your business. This is a great laid-back way to show people your value.
5. Make sure that your emails always look professional – They should be easy on the eyes and easy to read, and they should not contain any spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.
Email marketing could be the missing link to growing your business and moving it to the next level. A lot of people don’t know how to get started or what to do. If you find yourself wanting to grow your business using email marketing but feel lost, give us a call today to help you start, grow, or maximize your email list.