Tier 1: Web Express™ Access + Worry-Free & Fast Hosting – $160/mo.
(All services are priced per one domain and per one website.)
- Hosting, SSL Certificate, CDN, Daily Backups: Our hosting service utilizes the best platform for developing and hosting fast, reliable, and secure WordPress sites. Web Express™, a subteam of IQSAY, has partnered with WP-Engine to provide the best hosting and support plan currently available on the market.
- Monthly Website Updates: Our team of experts ensures your website is up-to-date and stays that way. So you can sleep well knowing your site is well maintained, secure, and provides a safe browsing experience for your customers and online visitors.
- Google Analytics: Web Express™ will create and install your Google Analytics account, as well as make sure all pages are being tracked properly. We will also help you understand your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) so you can achieve greater results with your website.
- Emergency Restore: Ever woke up in the morning to discover your website is down, or perhaps that it was hacked? Web Express™ won’t let that happen. In case of a disaster, our team is equipped and committed to efficiently restoring your website by utilizing an advanced backup system.
Tier 2: Web Express™ Membership + CRM – $300/mo.
(All services are priced per one domain and per one website.)
- All Benefits From Tier 1: Web Express™ gets better with every tier. Tier 2 includes all benefits from Tier 1, as well as the additional benefits available only for Tier 2 Members (listed below).
- Complete CRM (customer relationship management system): You get access to the most advanced CRM on the market. The CRM allows you to manage your contacts efficiently, build advanced forms and workflows so you can automate your sales process. Communicate with all your customers from one system, text messaging, and emails for communication and marketing. The CRM also includes many advanced business management tools such as Google My Business integration, the ability to create order forms, schedule appointments, and much more.
- Support Tasks (1 task/mo.): Help is on the way! Self-managing a website takes valuable time that could be invested into the business itself and often results in inefficiency and frustration. Web Express™ brings support tasks that can be used for things such as maintenance, content updates, training, and small fixes, available upon request. Tier 1 subscription includes one (1) support task a month.
Tier 3: Web Express™ Membership Plus – $500/mo.
(All services are priced per one domain and per one website.)
- All Benefits From Tier 1 & 2: Web Express™ gets better with every tier. Tier 3 includes all benefits from Tier 1 and 2, as well as the additional benefits available only for Tier 3 Members (listed below).
- Accessibility Widget (up to 50% compliance): With a mission to make the digital world accessible to everyone, Web Express™ has teamed up with Equal Web, a world-leading solution for digital accessibility, to allow your website to serve people with disabilities.
- Cookie Compliance: We provide you with an easy-to-deploy cookie consent solution that is powerful and flexible for website compliance. Web Express™ has partnered with CookiePro, a product created by OneTrust, to create an affordable solution for businesses of all sizes.
- Live Chat (1 user/account): Sell, support, and automate. Live chatting on your website will speed up your customer service and positively impact your sales. We allow you the option to use live chat to assist your website visitors and customers exactly when they need it. This means more purchases and higher average order value. Web Express™ collaborates with LiveChat, offering the first user (seat) on us, available upon request.
- Hello Bar & Exit Intent: On-page interactions make a big difference for your website performance. Web Express™ will assist in setting up the two most proven widgets (brought to you by HelloBar), so you can maximize your website potential, available upon request.
- Support Tasks (2 tasks/mo.): Help is on the way! Self-managing a website takes valuable time that could be invested into the business itself and often results in inefficiency and frustration. Web Express™ brings support tasks that can be used for things such as maintenance, content updates, training, and small fixes, available upon request. Tier 3 Membership includes two (2) support tasks per month.
- Heat Map & Click Tracking Reports: We understand that knowledge is power. Therefore, we teamed up with an advanced analytics tool called CrazyEgg. Upon request and with the provision of specific criteria by your company, our team is able to set up a testing period and generate a report at the end of it, so you can measure changes you make on your website and discover ways to improve user experience and conversion rate.
- Community Access (Market Driven™): Our team at IQSAY believes that the combination of education and people creates the most powerful force and brings incredible opportunities. Hence, we created a private community for members only. Within this community, you can get access to exclusive educational materials, as well as to our other members, so that you can ask questions, interact and expand your network with like-minded entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Discounted Hourly Rate: IQSAY’s hourly rate for design, development, consulting, and custom coding is $180. As a Web Express™ Member, you can get access to a team of experts whenever you need it, at a discounted rate of up to 5%.
Tier 4: Web Express™ Partners – $2,000/mo.
(All services are priced per one domain and per one website.)
- All Benefits From Tiers 1, 2 & 3: Web Express™ gets better with every tier. Tier 3 includes all benefits from Tier 1, 2, and the additional benefits available only to Tier 3 Members, plus, the exclusive benefits available only to Tier 4 “Partners” (listed below).
- Weekly Website Updates: Our team of experts ensures your website is up-to-date and stays that way. So you can sleep well knowing your site is well maintained, secure, and provides a safe browsing experience for your customers and online visitors.
- Accessibility Widget (up to 95% compliance): With a mission to make the digital world accessible to everyone, Web Express™ has teamed up with Equal Web, a world-leading solution for digital accessibility, to allow your website to serve people with disabilities.
- Advanced Tracking & Automation: We help you to turn data collection into an experience by engaging your audience with conversational forms & surveys. We utilize advanced automation technology and make it easy for your employees and customers, helping you provide an exceptional web experience. Our Partners know exactly which marketing channels work, why they work, and what they need to do to scale their business.
- Chat Bot (1 bot + 1,000 chats/mo.): We guide you so that you can build your own custom AI chatbot in minutes. No technical skills needed. Web Express™ Plus Membership includes one (1) bot, available upon request, and up to 1,000 chats per month, so that you can take advantage of an intelligent virtual assistant for your website, Facebook page, and messaging app, with the help and guidance of Web Express™.
- Proof Bubble (10,000 unique visitors/mo.): Add social proof to boost your sales and credibility. Web Express™ has joined forces with Proof, so, upon request, you can get you started with no extra cost to you.
- Advanced Collaboration: Unlike simple support tasks, Partners also get custom design work and consulting by our team usually within the same monthly cost. Also, customers get preferred rate on new work which is up to 8% in savings.
Terms & Conditions
- Each Support Task shall not exceed 30 minutes of labor. IQSAY, LLC holds the right to decline client requests and/or to require an additional payment to perform certain tasks requested by clients. Support tasks expire and do not roll over to the following month(s) if they are not used in the payment term they are included in.
- No information or advice, whether express, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from IQSAY, LLC, through any Resources we provide, or via our partners and affiliates, shall create any warranty, guaranty, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these terms. All technological tools are designed to support, guide, and provide easy-to-use systems and integrations. Web Express™ services, partners and affiliates do NOT serve as a replacement for legal advice.
- IQSAY holds the right to terminate the relationship with any client at any time and for any reason. In case of such termination of the client relationship, the client shall be given a 30-day notice, which the client will need to use for migrating or obtaining access to their relevant data and their accounts. At the end of the 30 days, the client’s Web Express™ account will get terminated and all access will be discontinued.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is downloaded or obtained at the client’s own discretion and risk. Therefore, the client is solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer and/or his/her other devices for any loss of data that may result from their download of such content.
- IQSAY holds the right to add, remove, and modify Web Express™ benefits, as well as to update Web Express™ pricing. The client will be given a 30-day notice before changes take effect. Absent the client’s express notice to IQSAY via email as to otherwise, the client’s consent shall be implied, and all such changes and updates shall automatically apply to the client’s account.
- All Web Express™ fees are due on the 1st of each month and are not refundable. If the client signed up during any other day of the month, then the first-month rate will be pro-rated.
- If the client chooses to cancel his/her Web Express™ account, he/she must do so via written notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the already paid-for subscription month, and the cancellation will take effect within 2 subscription cycles, in order to allow sufficient time for the client to migrate and retrieve access to all of his/her data and accounts. For example, if the client has paid for his January subscription (for Jan 1-31) and would like to cancel it, he/she must do so before the end of January in order for it to take effect on March 1st.
- Web Express™ partners and collaborates with specialized third-parties. It’s the client’s sole responsibility to seek the third-parties’ privacy policies and terms & conditions, and to comply with the third-parties’ rules and guidelines. The client’s failure to do so may result in reduced benefits or termination of his/her Web Express™ account.
- The client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, and other artwork provided to IQSAY, LLC for inclusion on the client’s website are owned by the client, or that the client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend IQSAY, LLC and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- In no event shall IQSAY, LLC be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, that are in any way related to Web Express™ services or to the content provided by the client. The client shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless IQSAY, LLC and its members from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, fees, costs, and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, Web Express™ and its affiliated products.
- It is understood and agreed that IQSAY, LLC’s liability to the client, whether in contract, in tort (including for negligence), or otherwise, shall not exceed the actual amounts paid by the client to IQSAY, LLC for his/her Web Express™ services, pursuant to these contracted terms. Under no circumstances shall IQSAY, LLC be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages, including but not necessarily limited to lost profits, loss of business relationships, damage to reputation, or loss of goodwill.
- If the client’s website exceeds 10,000 visits a month and/or requires more than 1GB of storage and/or sends & receives more than 5,000 emailsin total, IQSAY, LLC holds the right to charge the client for the additional required storage and bandwidth.
- Web Express™ partners and collaborates with specialized third-parties. In the event of a third-party changing, adjusting, or eliminating their services or support, the client’s Web Express™ service may get altered and/or certain third-party services included in the client’s Web Express™ service may be interrupted. In such events, IQSAY, LLC is not responsible for refunds, or payment adjustments.
IQSAY, LLC provides a multitude of products integration and services for users on our Site, which you may subscribe through our Site.
a. No Guarantee
Although IQSAY works hard to provide quality Services, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot promise or guarantee specific results from using the Site or Services available on this site.
b. Temporary Interruptions
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or service(s) that we may use to provide you with Services. You agree that the Services available on this Site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, interruption, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
c. Right to Modify the Services
We reserve the right to implement new elements as part of the Services including changes that may affect the previous mode of operation of the Services. We believe that any such modifications will enhance the overall Services, but it is possible that your opinion may vary.
d. No Contingency on Future Releases and Improvements. You understand that your purchase of the Services on our Site is not contingent on the delivery by us of any future release of any functionality or feature, including without limited to, the continuation of a certain service beyond its current subscription term or third party services or dependent on any public comments we make, regarding any future functionality or feature.
If you choose to purchase one or more of the Services provided on our Site, you agree to pay all fees associated with the Services. Our monthly subscription provides tiered pricing for different levels of services and products based on the services you choose to use. In addition to our monthly subscription services, you may purchase add-in services for a one-time fee or recurring subscription fees. Fees may change from time to time.
Any charges incurred by your purchase or use of the Services, will be billed to the credit card we have on file. In the event you sign up for a Service that is ongoing and incurs reoccurring charges (such as a subscription), such charges will be billed in advance of service. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit card information, your name, address and telephone number, and to provide us with any changes in such information within 10 days of the change.
b. Overdue Amounts
If, for any reason, your credit card IQSAY declines or otherwise refuses to pay the amount owed for the Services you have purchased, you agree that we may suspend or terminate performance of Services or delivery of products and may require you to pay any overdue amounts incurred (including any third-party chargeback fees or penalties) by other means acceptable to us. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
c. All Subscriptions Non-refundable
Except as described below, all fees paid for the Services provided on our Site are non-refundable, and no prorated refunds or credits will be offered for partially used subscriptions. However, if we issue a refund or credit in one instance, we are under no obligation to issue the same refund or credit in the future.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion in the following situations:
As noted in the section, “Services,” where a modification or interruption adversely affects you and alternative remedies as specified in our Terms of Service are not available, we may refund a portion of your paid subscription fee equal to the remaining unused term of your subscription, as we determine appropriate or as may be required by applicable law.
- Site Conduct, Posting Policies & Third Party Websites
a. User-Created Content Guidelines
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the Site. By posting information on the Site, or by otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service available on the Site, you agree that you will not post comments, messages, links, code or other information that:
is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this Site, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this Site;
impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
At our sole discretion, IQSAY may choose to unpublish or otherwise make not available for public viewing, any material we deem unnecessary for use of our Site.
b. User customization. IQSAY platform within our Site may be modified by users, incorporating the users’ name, logo, trademark, and color scheme into user’s individual access area within our Site, and/or by otherwise applying a user-built code on top of IQSAY platform. You are solely responsible for copyright, trademark or other intellectual property concerns connected with your customized look and feel of our Site. You acknowledge that you may not be able to customize our Site according to your unique branding to the extent that your customization would appear to be independently developed.
c. No Endorsement
IQSAY neither endorses nor assumes any liability for any material uploaded or submitted by users on any part of the Site. Although we do not pre-screen, police or monitor comments posted on our Site, we and our agents reserve the right to remove any and all postings that we feel do not comply with these Terms and any other rules of user conduct for our Site, or are otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such postings.
IQSAY may publish content featuring testimonials of our users, and any views or opinions expressed in such posts are personal and do not constitute or imply any approval, sponsorship or endorsement of IQSAY.
d. Third-Party Sites and Information
This Site may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we make every effort to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such sites may contain information, material or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. You understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency or legality of content hosted by third party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
From time to time, this Site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services by those third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
f. Electronic Communication
When you enroll in the Online Service, you must designate a primary email address that will be used for receiving electronic communication. To the extent that iQSAY maintains an online message center now or in the future, such exchange of communications shall be considered an electronic communication and may be utilized by iQSAY for providing you notices pursuant to these Terms, as required by Applicable Law (as permitted) or generally regarding your Account(s) with IQSAY. If you receive such an email purportedly from IQSAY, do not respond to the email and notify IQSAY by emailing us at email@example.com
- IQSAY Intellectual Property
For purposes of these Terms, “content” is defined as any information, communications, software, published works, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, or other material that can be viewed by users on our Site and is owned by IQSAY or its Affiliates.
b. Ownership of Content
By accepting these Terms, you agree that all content presented to you on this Site is protected by any and all intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights available within the United States and is the sole property of IQSAY or its Affiliates.
A third party website may feature our logos or trademarks, with or without authorization. Our logs or trademarks featured in any third party website do not constitute or imply any approval, sponsorship or endorsement of IQSAY.
Certain of the ideas, software and processes incorporated into the Services available on this Site are protected by patent applications pending in the United States, and we intend to prepare and file additional patent applications in selected foreign jurisdictions.
c. Limitations on Use of Content
Except for a single copy made for personal use, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any content from this Site in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from us. Any unauthorized use of Site content violates our intellectual property interests and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
d. No warranty for Third-Party Infringement
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Content You Create
a. Your Intellectual Property Rights
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. In instances where we are notified of alleged infringement, IQSAY or User Content through our Designated Agent, a decision may be made to remove access or disable access to such materials, in compliance with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,17 U.S.C. § 512(c). We may also make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification.
If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed by IQSAY or User Content provided on this Site, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to our Designated Agent immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on this Site is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holders’ work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
The Rights Holder’s contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in 2 is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
The Rights Holder’s electronic signature.
Notice may be sent to:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If material that you have posted to our Site has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification that contains the following details:
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
Your name, address and telephone number;
A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court in the federal district court in the State of Texas and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification in compliance with section 512 (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, or an agent of such person.
Your physical or electronic signature.
c. Notice may be sent to:
By e-mail: email@example.com
You also acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may temporarily or permanently remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party.
d. Submission of Ideas
Our Site may include a platform through which users may submit ideas to use for new products, services and/or related features (each, an “Idea”). By submitting an idea to IQSAY, you agree to the following unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise:
You are submitting your Idea to IQSAY on a voluntary, non-confidential and gratuitous basis;
You grant IQSAY and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty-free license to use any Idea you submit to IQSAY without restrictions or payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification to you or any third party. The license includes, without limitation, the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Idea, and all rights therein, in the name of IQSAY or its designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known;
IQSAY may already be working on the same or a similar Idea, that it may have received a similar or identical Idea from other sources;
To the best of your knowledge, the Idea represents your own original work, you have all necessary rights to disclose the Idea to IQSAY, and neither your disclosure of the Idea nor IQSAY’s review and/or use of the Idea will infringe upon the rights of any other individual or entity;
Disclosing your Idea to IQSAY does not establish a confidential relationship or obligate IQSAY to treat the Idea as confidential;
IQSAY has no obligation to develop or use your Idea and does not owe you or anyone else any compensation for any use of your Idea or any Ideas that are related to or derived from your Idea;
IQSAY assumes no obligation with respect to any Idea unless and until it enters into a written contract with you, and then only as expressed in such written contract;
If your Idea is the subject of a patent that is pending or has been issued, you have or will disclose that fact to IQSAY. IQSAY acknowledges that to the extent you hold a patent in the Idea, no license under any patent is granted herein to IQSAY;
Any license to use a patented Idea shall be in the form of a written contract, and IQSAY’s obligations shall be limited to only those in such written contract;
IQSAY is not obligated to review your Idea, give reasons for rejecting your Idea, or disclose any activities that are related to the subject matter of your Idea;
You will not construe IQSAY’s review of your Idea, or any discussion, negotiations or offer between yourself and IQSAY relating to the possible purchase or license of your Idea, as recognition of the novelty, originality, priority, other rights, or value of your Idea, and IQSAY’s discussions or negotiations with you will not in any way impair IQSAY’s right to contest the validity or infringement of your rights;
You hereby irrevocably release and forever discharge IQSAY from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against IQSAY or its respecting successors and assigns with respect to the Idea, including without limitation in respect of how IQSAY directly or indirectly uses the Idea, with the sole exception in respect of the foregoing release and discharge being your right to bring a claim of patent infringement; and
You agree that you are responsible for the content of the Idea and further agree (at IQSAY’s option and at your sole expense) to defend, indemnify, and hold IQSAY harmless from any and all actions, claims, and liabilities, demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, damages, losses, costs, fees, fines or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which IQSAY may incur as a result of, use of, or are related to your Idea and anything contained therein in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Data Stored on Our Servers
- Privacy & Security
a. Login Required
In order to access some of the Services on this site, you may be asked to set up an account and password. Our account registration page requests certain personal information from you (“Registration Info”). You will have the ability to maintain and periodically update your Registration Info as you see fit. By registering, you agree that all information provided by you as Registration Info is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
b. Passwords & Security
If you register for an account on the Site, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password and that you are fully responsible for all activities or charges that are incurred under your account. Therefore, you must take reasonable steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our employees will never ask you for your password.
c. Disclosure to Third Party Affiliates
d. Non-Transferability of User Account
User Accounts are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Site with his or her password. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of your responsibilities hereunder to any third party. Any such attempted assignment or delegation will not be recognized by IQSAY unless acknowledge by IQSAY in writing. IQSAY has no obligation to provide you with written acknowledgment. IQSAY may, at any time and in its sole discretion, assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of our rights and responsibilities under these Terms to any third party or entity.
ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE CONTENT, SERVICES OR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OFFERED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT OR PRODUCTS.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY PRODUCTS OR CONTENT THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any products or services provided by any third party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees relating to such transactions, are solely between the seller of such merchandise and you.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Both parties agree that this contract constitutes the full Agreement between them, and that it shall be construed in accordance with Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA, law. Further, the parties agree that in the unlikely event that a controversy between them arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved, all claims shall be resolved only in Miami-Dade County, Florida, courts as the proper venue, and only through binding mediation, with the prevailing party being entitled to recover for reasonable attorney’s fees and for court/mediation costs.